/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, July 23, 2021

June Winners

It's time to announce our June 2021 Heart2Heart Challenges winners, also known as our DARLINGS!  Winners, be sure to grab your blog badge.


Our Get Inky challenge winners are:

Dorlene

I Luv Scrapping Too

The For the Boys winner is:

Dawn

Thanks to everyone who joined us in June!  Both of our July challenges are open until the end of the month, so please join us soon.

3 comments:

Dorlene Durham said...

Awesome! Thanks for selecting my card. I was a little hesitant making the slimline card, but it was easier than I thought. Lol

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thank you for selecting my card as one of the June winners and congrats to all winners.

Dawn said...

How awesome .. congrats to all that have been chosen - well done.
Thank you so very much for selecting mine.
Wishing you all an awesome day
Dawn