/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, April 20, 2020

Life's a Beach!

I don't know about you, but with this whole quarantine business, I would love to have my life at the beach!  However, that is not the case, for many of us!  So, instead, we are going to play with paper that helps us imagine that we are there, or get ready to scrap some photos from when we were there last!


Remember, you have until the end of the month to play along with all of the challenges!  I'm sure you could find a way to craft something that helps you think you are at the beach, right?

Let's take a look at some artwork that our design team has come up with, shall we?


{Brandi} has made this SUPER cute layout!  Look at all those fun colors!  I love the Seas the Day papers, don't you?


{Catherine} has made this fantastic page with the Cut above kit from Seas the Day.


{Melissa} made this SUPER adorable mini album page with the seas the day paper packet, too!

I know that you have some great inspiration here with these fun colors and pages!  We can't wait to see how you play along with this challenge!  You have until the end of the month to join this and all of our April challenges.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: