/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

September Winners

First, thank you to each and every participant here at the Heart2Heart Challenges blog!  We are so thankful for each and every one of you!  Second, I must offer my sincerest apologies for not posting our monthly winners.  The fabulous Design Team has been voting each month, but I forgot that I needed to pick up posting duties again.  (I am so embarrassed!)  We will get back on track immediately, and you can expect prior month's winners to be announced this week also.

Congratulations on earning your Perfect Attendance Badge to:



Our H2H Darlings are...

National Stamping Month:
Mary Gunn FUNN

Jody Gustafson

Allisa

Gloria

Mixed Fonts:
Allisa

Jody
The Little Things:
Mary Gunn FUNN

Jody

All About Cricut:
Allisa
Jody

It was a difficult decision because of all of the great submissions, but our Sweetheart is...
Allisa!

4 comments:

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my cards!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

How FUNN to be chosen among so many cute projects! Congratulations to my fellow Heart 2 Heart Challenge Sweethearts, and thanks to the DT team.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Heart 2 Heart Darling. I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for your wonderful challenges and fabulous inspiration. Have a perfect day! Hugs, Gloria

https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Also, Congratulations to the other winners. I loved all the awesome creations! Hugs, Gloria

https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com