/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, September 2, 2019

Celebrate National Stamping Month with H2H...

Happy NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH!!!

The H2H Challenge Team is starting the month off with a STAMPING Challenge and would love for you to join us!


Let's see what our Design Team has stamped up for us this week...



Lauren







Thank you for stopping by! We hope you are inspired to stamp on your projects & come back here to share what you made!

Please link up to our first September challenge below!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

I have so many stamps I could use for this challenge! I picked some older ones, but I'm expecting a new CTMH order any day now so there will definitely be more stamping on the horizon for me. :)

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

I love seeing so many entries! They are such pretty ones, too. I'll be adding mine later today.