/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, January 28, 2019

Love of Color

Everything I do, I do for love . . . of color!  I know you love color too, right?  Maybe you have your own favorite color scheme, or just one set color, or maybe you love them ALL!  This week's challenge is all about the love of color!

Show us your love!  Bring a project that showcases your love of a specific color scheme, go for monochromatic, invite ROY G BIV, or, if you don't know where to start, you can always take a page out of the "For the Love of Color" book, by Close To My Heart. 

Let's take a look at the projects created by our design team! 
















We hope to see you join us in sharing our Love of Color! 
Be sure to use at least one Close To My Heart product in your creation.  Remember that you have until the end of the month- coming soon!- to join us.

No comments: