/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, April 17, 2017

What a Wonderful World




The challenge theme this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is What a Wonderful World.    Are you all singing the infamous song by Louis Armstrong now?

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
But they're really saying I love you.

I hear baby's cry, and watched them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The design team has come up with great artwork to share.


No automatic alt text available.

Please join us with your "What a Wonderful World" by clicking on the link and adding your project. You have all month to play - we can't wait to see your project.  Thanks for helping us make this a wonderful, crafty world!  You have until the end of the month to participate in any of the April challenges- just scroll down to find them.


3 comments:

Ann said...

Love the artwork from each of you. However, I don't like the insensitive use of the adjective "infamous" to describe this Louis Armstrong classic. Please review and revise. Thank you.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

I meant to feature my card on the blog linky tool, not my promo collage! SOrry.

Melanie R said...

I kind of agree with Ann about the use of infamous (known for some bad quality or deed) but we know the comment had good intentions. Such a great song!