/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

August Winners!

School's back in session, and we are much more prompt in announcing our August winners!  (Thanks again for your patience with July.)  Be sure to grab your blog badges soon, because the new ones will be rolled out for our September winners in early October.

As always, we begin with announcing our August Addicts, the high rolling players who participated in every challenge of the month.  Congratulations to...
*I Luv Scrapping Too 
*Jody Gustafson

Next on the agenda is our H2H Darlings, the winners of each week's challenge.
Florence:
Create with Joyce

Hansi

Jody

Copy That:
Donna

Elise

Boys Will Be Boys:
Cheryl E.

From My Heart

For the Girls:
Beverly Cole

From My Heart

Hip to Be Square:
I Luv Scrapping Too

Jody

Aren't our Darlings, well, darling?!?  It is so difficult to choose the Top 10 and then it's even harder to narrow it down to one creative crafter.  Congratulations to our August Sweetheart...




Please take a moment to congratulate all of our winners either here, on their blogs, or both!  We look forward to seeing YOUR work featured at H2H this month.  What are you waiting for?  Happy crafting!






2 comments:

Sue Bruch—From my Heart said...

Thank you for selecting me to be your August Sweetheart. What an honor!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thank you DT for naming me as one of the Darlings for my Hip To Be Square card...I really enjoyed this challenge.