/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, January 4, 2016

One

Hello 2016!  The new Design Team is very excited to be kicking off the best year ever with YOU.  If this is your first time or your fiftieth, we're glad to have you stop by.  We hope to inspire you each week to stretch your creativity and to get crafty with (at least some) Close To My Heart products.  Yes, that's right, we are a challenge blog dedicated to using fabulous Close To My Heart products.  Each Monday we post a new challenge, and challenges are open for the entire month.  At the end of the month when the InLinkz closes, we tally up our favorites and announce the best of the best for the month.  (Winners have the opportunity to become guest designers here too.)  Sound like fun?  You better believe it!

Our first challenge for 2016 is ONE.  You can interpret that however you like!  Your one and only, a first (birthday, milestone, etc.), the number one, or the month of January, the ideas are limitless.  We can't wait to see how you interpret this challenge.  Our entire design team is playing this week, so here is our inspiration for you.

Alyson

Angela

Brandi
Haley
Heather Jane

Jenifer
Lauren

Laurie
Melissa
Paige
Terrie

Are you impressed?  Are you ready?  Are you inspired?  We can't wait to see your ONE creation!  Of course, you can link up as many projects as you'd like through January 31.  

3 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Thanks for a great challenge. I wasn't sure how I was going to use it, but it ended up inspiring me big time on my journaling and theme of my layout!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love all the scrapbook pages and card creations from the Design Team...and I need a card for my hubby this month and you've give me a lot of inspiration.

CG said...

Thank you for the super inspiration! I really enjoyed inking up my CTMH stamp. Best, CG