/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Cricut Capers

Hello, crafters, Cynthia here. I shudder to remember what papercrafting was like before the Cricut. That ingenious little machine -- no matter which version I'm using -- helps me make with paper what I see in my head but cannot get my hands to cooperate to make a reality. It also helps me easily and quickly make A LOT of identical things -- invitations, party favors, decorations, to name a few. Close To My Heart makes crafting with the Cricut even easier because the company's exclusive cartridges contain hundreds of images each and many of them have coordinating stamps that fit on the cut-to-size paper.

The Heart 2 Heart Design Team's Cricuts were humming last week as the members prepared examples for this week's challenge: Cricut Capers.


Brandi

Paige

Alyson
Cynthia

Melissa

Allie

Show us how you use your Cricut! You have until the end of October to play along with this and all of the October challenges. You will need to use some Close To My Heart products in your projects to join in our fun. Post your blog post using our linky and share our link on your blog so everyone can get in on the action. Ladies and gentlemen, start your Cricuts!

1 comment:

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Great idea, I just finished my project and will be linked asap