/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Opposites Attract

Welcome to a whole new month of challenges at Heart2Heart! Thank you to everyone for playing along with us in February - we love to see all of your creative projects! Today our theme is Opposites Attract. How will you design your project? We can't wait to see what you come up with, but for now, check out some fabulous inspiration from our March guest designer and Team Canary:

March Guest Designer
Patti Rowe
We're excited to have Patti joining us this month, so please give her a warm welcome in the comments section and/or visit her blog (click on her image).  Patti shares:
I love all things crafty but I'm especially fond of paper crafting because you can complete a great project from start to finish in such a short amount time. I've been in the financial industry over 30 years and  a Close to my Heart consultant for 17. My life has been incredibly enriched by the friendships that I have made through sharing this creative endeavor. 
Team Canary
Nikka

Debi

Remember, you have all month to link up with any of our March challenges!  This first one is just the beginning. Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery :)


No comments: