If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Don't have any CTMH products? Then beg, borrow, or BUY from our fabulous roster of Consultants!

Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) You might even be in our Top 10!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Color Challenge: Your Birthday

Welcome back for another great Heart 2 Heart Challenge!  We are loving your creations for our first two 2015 challenges, so we can't wait to see how you play along with this one.  You have all month to participate in any of our January challenges.  So how do you play along?  You must create a project that features the color assigned to your birth month.
It's Team Canary's turn to inspire you.
LaJeania

Nikka

Debi

Brandi
Allie

Now it's your turn to create with your assigned color.  You have until the end of the month to celebrate your birthday.

2 comments:

Cindy Dy said...

Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


Macy
www.gofastek.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched
the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net