/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, November 3, 2014

NO Stamping

Hi everyone, it's Allie here at Heart2Heart!

This November our themes will involve "NO" to something. It's my turn to host this week and our challenge is NO stamping. How are you going to create your craft? Maybe you'll use one of our fabulous Cricut cartridges or a fun embossing folder? Maybe you'll get clever with some inking or layering of papers? Whatever your trick we can't wait to see what you create.

In the meantime, check out some inspiring creations from our Design Team.

November Guest Designer 
Lillian
Crystal Blue Design Team
Allie
Adeline
Katy
Brandi
LaJeania
Remember, you have all month to play along with each of our November challenges. Hope to see you in the gallery!

5 comments:

Haley D. said...

Designers, you totally rocked this challenge! You even made it look easy. I can't wait to see what our players create for this one.

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Awesome DT creations! Thank you for a super fun challenge! *** My card has a stamped sentiment on the inside but not on the front, which is shown. If that makes it not qualify, please let me know & I'll remove my entry.***

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs

sarahstone said...

Is it just me, or is there a reason there is a photobucket square blocking everything in the middle of your page?

Diana Lynn Martin said...

I see it too, Sarah. In fact, it's super annoying cuz it's always right in the center of the page.

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs

Haley D. said...

So sorry about that Photobucket square! We will try to remove it.