/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Introducing Our October Guest Designer

Please join us in welcoming the talented Pam Ellison to our Design Team this month!
Pam says:
I'm a family gal, teacher, and Christ follower. I'm a firm believer that the happiest people in life do not have the best of everything , they make the best of what they have, I try to do that and hope you do too. 

I enjoy hiking, biking, and spending time with my family.  Which leads to preserving those memories by SCRAPPBOOKING!!!

I've loved all types of crafts from my youth and have been a scrapper/card maker for 15 yrs. I am a Close to my Heart Consultant. I love creating cards, layouts, and others projects to share my hobby with others.

I'm honored to be the Guest Designer for October at Heart to Heart and hope my creations are up to par with the GORGEOUS work I've been inspired by in the past.  

1 comment:

Katy said...

Welcome, Pam!!! Can't wait to see what you create this month!