Do you love Heart 2 Heart Challenges? Want to share your Close To My Heart love? Then consider applying for our Design Team! It is almost the end of the first 2013 design team term, and it's time to apply for the July-December Design Team here at H2H. If you’re still interested after reading through the requirements, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to have TWO Design Teams!! The teams will both have 6 month terms but will split the responsibilities with Team A inspiring us one week and Team B inspiring us the next. This allows the team members to get a little "break" and gives them additional time to get artwork ready for their week's challenge.
If you would like to be considered for one of the teams, here is the application process:
* Email me with your name, address, blog address, email address, and a little bio about you. Be sure to tell me why you want to be a part of the team and how long you have been a consultant. (Jr. Consultant status is acceptable.)
* You MUST know how to write and publish a post on Blogger. Each DT member will have a few weeks in which they will be responsible for creating the Monday challenge post. (It works out to be about once every two months.) Don't worry - I will be around to help out with this as well but please only apply if you are comfortable blogging.
* You must send photos of three of your pieces of artwork. DO NOT send me a link to your blog to look at your artwork there - I want you to pick what you consider three of your best and include them with the application.
ALL applications must be received by May 31. I will make the selection of the new team members by June 10 and the new team will start on July 1!
Here are some more things to keep in mind about a position on the DT. You are committing to:
*Participate in every challenge for your team's week (posted by 6:00 am on Monday mornings) and have your artwork for each challenge posted to the DT Facebook Group the Saturday before the challenge begins (for the July-December 2013 term).
*Make an effort to post your artwork on any other boards/galleries you belong to and advertise our challenge blog whenever and wherever you can so we can continually grow in numbers of participants. We currently have a group at Paper Craft Planet and on Facebook that I would like DT members to join but this is optional.
*Participate in any extra programs that we may decide upon as a team. (These are minimal and FUN!)
*Send in on your choices of winners in monthly awards (Top Ten) at the end of the month.
*Join a Facebook Group set up specifically for team members. This group is how we communicate with each other and share our projects, etc.
*Visit the blogs of the challenge participants and leave comments.
*Be a member of Pinterest to help keep our boards active there (during your hostess week). You only have to help on Pinterest when you are hostess (about once every other month), but you can help there more often if you like.
What you get in return:
* Commitment to producing artwork once every 2 weeks gives you an opportunity to create on a regular basis!
* Increased blog traffic which will hopefully lead to an increase in your business!
* Fun and fellowship with the entire team and a chance to meet new consultants and CTMH fans!
I think that about wraps it up. What are you waiting for? Send in your application today!! (Any questions can be directed to me at email@example.com.)