This week's challenge is to use a staple of every crafter's supply stash....RIBBON. All you need to do is use ribbon on your project. It's probably safe to say, we've all done this, so we'd love to see you kick it up a notch by using two or more different ribbons on your project, but it's not required.
What is required is that you...
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Use at least one kind of ribbon on your project.
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
Failure to follow the challenge rules will disqualify your project and your link will be removed.
* Please consider turning OFF word verification for your comments as it makes it much more time consuming for our DT members to leave you comments.
Up first, our Guest DT, Laura:
|Mary Gunn FUNN|
|Ann Marie Lessner|
Now it's your turn! We can't wait to see what you create!