/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, April 9, 2012

April Sketch Challenge

We here at Heart 2 Heart Challenges are so excited to have so many of you playing along with us each week. Whether it's your first week or your fortieth, we're glad you're here. Play along as little or as often as you like. All skill levels are welcome!

Are you ready to get sketchy this week? We have a terrific sketch for you to try! Feel free to interpret it in any way that you like, but as always be sure to use some CTMH products and mention the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog if possible! You have until the end of the month to play along with any of April's challenges. You might even make it into our Top 10 or be selected as our top chick to guest design with us soon.

Now let's show off what this month's guest designer, Geri, created with this sketch.

So sweet, Geri!
Now here's our Team B Design Team and their creative (and cute!) interpretations of this sketch:
Ann

Mary G.

Tamytha

Jen

Now it's your turn! We'd love to see your take on this great sketch (using CTMH products, of course). Just get crafty, post your creation on line, and then copy and paste your direct URL into Mr. Linky, below. (If you post to an online gallery, please consider using the tag "H2H Sketch 14." Thanks!) Get sketchy!


19 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

There's no linky to enter this week's challenge... I have to do it today before I leave for vacation!
Alyson

Joy said...

LOVE the peek-a-boo aspect of the artwork.

Heather Jane said...

I woke up wanting to make some Easter thank you cards, so when I saw this sketch I had to jump on it! Thank you for the inspiration! Hope you like how my cards turned out!

Arlene Bonsma said...

just finished my creation, thank you for the inspiration.

Melissa said...

Loved the inspiration from the DT this week! Had so much fun!

Patty said...

This sketch provided the perfect inspiration & I had so much fun making my card. Thank you!

Patti said...

Thanks for all the fun H2H challenges, LOVE the design teams artwork!

Cindy said...

Thanks for another great challenge!

Cindy said...

This is the second time that I made a bad link....sorry...ugh

Stacy said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Lela said...

Great Sketch! Thanks for the fun challenge

Cheryl said...

Thanks ladies! Love the sketch challenges! Some great artwork, as usual!

Pamela Ellison said...

Thank You for the inspiring challenge!

Christina said...

This is my first Heart2Heart Challenge and I am so very excited!

Joyce said...

Thanks for the inspiration! :)

danemi1 said...

Lovely sketch and fab fab fab blog - thank you x

Krista Ritskes said...

My first time participating, even though I'm thinking I'm a day or two late. I'm looking forward to doing it again!

Lynn said...

My first time joining. I love this simple sketch and was so inspired by Tamytha's layout.

Greetings from Gail said...

The sketch was just what I needed to get me going on next month's projects - now I have not only one, but 2 samples to show my gals!
Thanks for all you do to get the creative juices flowing for all of us!
Gail