/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Time to get sketchy!

Are you ready to get sketchy with us this week? 

I always enjoy sketch challenges because it's so much fun to see the different interpretations that can be created from the same basic design.  We have a wonderful sketch today provided by our host Mary and lots of fresh creative projects from our Design Team and fabulous Guest Designer! 
Feel free to copy the inspiration sketch onto your blogs when you post your creations and link back to Heart2Heart!




First up is our Guest Designer – a lady as sweet as she is talented!
And here are the entries from the Design Team



I hope you'll have as much fun with this sketch as we did this week!  I can't wait to see what you all create! Be sure your entry includes products from Close To My Heart!

19 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful as usual ladies!!!

comopark1886 said...

Using a sketch as a guide makes it so much easier for me to get started on a project. Thanks for the inspiration!

danemi1 said...

Thank you so much - had lots of fun doing this - am new to all this challenge stuff but loving it - so much so - its 1/4 to 1 in the morning and I have to be up for work in a few hours - nnight and thanks xxxxxx

Melissa said...

Had fun, and took a few creative liberties this week!

Kim said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Sarah "Walms" said...

Thanks as always for the inspiration!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I love CTMH products and will come back often.

Lisa said...

Almost forgot to comment here ... I just love these challenges and seeing everyone's beautiful artwork. I'm still checking out last week's challenges...lol!

Ms Molly: said...

Cute layout. I use it often. In fact, I made the card first, then checked H2H, and said "Hey, my card works for that!"

Rachel P said...

Just posted for the first time in a while...good to get back to it!

Amy Pitts said...

Love sketches! Having a blast with these each week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sketch. I look forward to these! :-)

Jan said...

So much fun using your sketch for this card. I appreciate all your wonderful challenges and I do them when I have time.

Liz said...

This is my first time linking with you!! This was great and everyone's work is amazing!

Karen Day said...

I always love a good H2H sketch challenge! Glad to be able to play along this week :o)

Betsie Morris said...

So cute! I had so much fun using this :-)

Geri said...

Great sketch! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Nicole said...

Thanks for providing me with a think outside the box sketch!

Arlene Bonsma said...

It took me awhile to work my head around this sketch, but I think I got it here.