It is almost the end of another year and this Monday will be our last challenge for the year as well as the last time we will be seeing our fabulous Design Team at work! A great BIG Thank YOU to my great team - they have really put in a lot of time and effort this term to bring everyone some awesome inspiration! You will all be missed!
But with their departure brings an exciting opportunity for you! It's time to apply for the next round of the Design Team here at H2H and we're changing things up a bit.
In 2012, there will no longer be any sponsored prizes. The majority (about 98%) of our players are consultants and there really is no sense in having consultants sending other consultants product. Seems kinda silly. Now that doesn't mean there won't be occasional goodies to be won but they won't be on a regular basis and they might just pop up and surprise you so you want to be sure to continue playing along with our challenges!!
Another change to the H2H blog is the formation of not one but TWO Design Teams!! The teams will both have 6 month terms but will split the responsibilities with Team A inspiring us one week and Team B inspiring us the next. This allows the teams members to get a little "break" and gives them additional time to get their artwork ready for their week's challenge.
If you would like to be considered for one of the teams, here is the application process:
* Email me with your Name, Address, Blog Address, Email Address and a little bio about you. Be sure to tell me how long you have been a consultant (you MUST be a CTMH consultant to be considered for the team but you can be in Junior status) and why you want to be a part of the team.
* You MUST know how to write and publish a post on Blogger. Each DT member will have a couple of weeks in which they will be responsible for creating the Monday challenge post. Don't worry - I (and another team leader) will be around to help out with this as well but please only apply if you are comfortable blogging.
* You must send photos of three of your pieces of artwork. DO NOT send me a link to your blog to look at your artwork there - I want you to pick what you consider three of your best and include them with the application.
ALL applications must be received by December 30th. I will make the selection of the new team members by January 1st and the new team will start on January 9th.
Here are some more things to keep in mind about a position on the DT:
* You must be willing to join a Yahoo Group set up specifically for team members.
* You must be able to participate in every challenge for your team's week (posted by 6:00 am on Monday mornings) and have your artwork for each challenge posted to the DT Yahoo Group the Saturday before the challenge begins.
* You must be willing to post your artwork on any other boards/galleries you belong to and advertise our challenge blog whenever and where ever you can so we can continually grow in numbers of participants. We currently have a group at Paper Craft Planet and on Facebook that I would like DT members to join but this is optional.
* You will be expected to participate in any extra programs that we may decide upon as a team. You are also expected to weigh in on your choices of winners in monthly awards (Top Ten).
* You will be expected to visit the blogs of the challenge participants and leave comments.
What you get in return:
* Committment to producing artwork once every 2 weeks gives you an opportunity to create on a regular basis!
* Increased blog traffic which will hopefully lead to an increase in your business!
* Fun and fellowship with the entire team and a chance to meet new consultants and CTMH fans!
I think that about wraps it up. What are you waiting for? Send in your application today!! (Any questions can be directed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) You might even be in our Top 10!