/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Color Challenge!

Thanks to everyone who played along with our challenges through the month of August. Saturday was your last day to play along and be eligible for the fabulous prizes from our fabulouser sponsors! Thank you Melinda and Lisa for sponsoring us! Want to know who won those great prizes? The winners are......drumroll.......Amy White and Karen C. (BusyBusyHoneyBee)....please contact me with your mailing info at mbryt1@bex.net and I will forward it to the sponsors.

I also have a new "award" to give to a few special participants. It's our Addicted to H2H award and can be earned by anyone who plays along with every challenge during the month. For August, the winners are:

MaryGunnFUNN http://marygunnfunn.blogspot.com/
Belinda K. http://queenbeesmusings.blogspot.com/
Sheila H. http://bigredscraps.ning.com/profile/Sheila
Elizabeth http://ejoym.blogspot.com/
Mrs. Chad T http://www.mrschadt.com/

If you should be on this list and we missed you, contact Haley at inkyscrapper@gmail.com. The code for the Addicted to H2H badge can be found on our Heart 2 Heart Badge page (link at the top). Display it proudly and thanks for playing along with us all month long!

No on to the current challenge. As we just ended the August challenges and the September challenges don't start until Labor Day, this is a non-prize week. I'm sure you will all be inspired to play along, even with no prizes at stake - especially after you see the awesome artwork from the Design Team!

Here are your colors for the week:  PEAR, SORBET, and COCOA


And here's the artwork you've been waiting to check out:







Are you ready to get your color challenge mojo going? We can't wait to see what you create! Just link up below - and be sure to use Close To My Heart products in your creation! And if you haven't been to our H2H Scrapbooking page, be sure to check and see what's new there, too!

17 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

How FUNN to win the addicted to H2H challenge's surprise award! I love H2H challenges! Thanks.

Karen Day said...

Oh my goodness, ladies! Your artwork this week is over-the-top gorgeous! I can hardly wait to play...

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Ditto, Karen - very nicely done!

Cheryl Even said...

Stunning artwork this week, gals!

Corina said...

Beautiful work ladies!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous artwork... and I love these colors together...

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Ok, so I entered twice, but go to the 2nd entry because it was the entry I was intending to post - SORRY!
Mary - feel free to remove my "1." entry! I'm such a problem child.

B said...

Such fun colors! Mine is posted but it is nowhere near the caliber of the DT's fab entries!

Anonymous said...

S'okay Mary... I was inspired both by the DT and the colour palate to create 2 cards!

Hopefully this will kickstart my return to H2H challenges - thanks team!

Sheila Bennett said...

Really like this color combo. Just created and posted a card using the Sweet Moments stamp set.

Sheila H said...

Thanks very much for the Addicted to H2H award. I use Big Red Scraps since I don't have a blog so I'm not sure if I can post it there, but I'm very appreciative!

EmileeAnn said...

Great color combo! Loved Jody's samples. Thanks for the inspiration ladies.

Sarah "Walms" said...

Love the colours! Love all your artwork! :)

Tammy said...

Love the color combination and fabulous inspiration! I had so much fun playing along again. Thanks ladies for keeping this blog going with great challenges.

Violet said...

Another fun challenge, Thanks!

joani said...

I love color challenges. This color combination is amazing!

Wendy Coffman said...

Cute combo! I never use that one before!