/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

B-I-N-G-O!!

Welcome to another week of Heart 2 Heart Challenges. We loved seeing all of your great backgrounds! And now it's time to get to a new challenge. But before we do that, I just want to remind you that today is the last day to apply for the Design Team!

Ok so here we go. This week's challenge comes with a Bingo card. Maybe you will think it looks like a Tic-Tac-Toe board and that's ok too. Either way, the idea is the same. Take a look:


Here is the challenge. Using the board above, you will choose three things to use on your project so that, when finished and crossed off on the board, creates a Bingo (or Tic-Tac-Toe). In other words, in a straight line. For example you might choose to use Ribbon, a Border Punch and Brads. When these are crossed off you would have a straight line connecting the boxes in the middle of the board horizontally. Or you might choose Ribbon with Gems and a Doily, crossing off all of the boxes vertically in the left column. Make sense? Let's see what the DT came up with starting with our Guest DT, Jena:

Jena used Gems, Buttons and Rub-ons on her card so her crossed out Bingo card would look like this:


Ok on to the rest of the team! To find out what three items these gals used, head to their blog for the details (and leave 'em some love while you're there  - they deserve it!)







So what do you think? Are you up to the challenge? OF COURSE, you are!! Be sure to tell us in your blog post what three things you used to create your Bingo! Have fun!

17 comments:

Michele said...

I love what the DT made. TFS

Michele said...

Oops! Sorry, this is my first time with this challange. I only put the link to the picture and not the blog post. So this has the right one. I will get it down. I just started my blog in May....

B said...

Fun challenge! Just finished and posted mine.

Romaine said...

Once again, amazing samples, ladies!

Donna McGlasson said...

The DT gals are amazingly creative. I love seeing their work every week!

Melanie said...

Great challenge!!

FLEUR de Lo said...

YAY! I'm so happy to have FINALLY played along! Go easy on my bending of the rules. :)

Jan said...

Loved the idea of the bingo board. It is great to join you in the challenge here for the first time.

Connie MacFarlane said...

Great challenge! Glad I was able to find some time to play along.

Alyson Mayo said...

This is my first H2H Challenge!
I think I accidentally sent this link to the challenge below... am hoping I can delete it from there.
Loved this challenge - it was as if there was a line created just for me using my favourite products!
Samples were terrific!

Arlene B. said...

I thought I had posted this one here already, but I guess I forgot. Good thing I was checking to make sure.

Paige Dolecki said...

Crazy week so just coming in under the wire on this challege. Love the Bingo idea - it was super fun to play along!

Jen Rubio said...

I really enjoyed this challenge - too fun! THANK YOU design team for sharing your incredible artwork - you all are so inspiring!!

Tamytha said...

Just took the challenge. It was fun to play along. :)

Nicole said...

Awesome challenge! Nice creative ideas! Thanks!

Sheila H said...

This bingo challenge is totally new to me, but I like it.

Sheila H said...

I just realized my first posting in this category was a duplicate of my Father's Day card. I've now posted the correct card, but can't figure out how to delete the first one. I'm so sorry ...