/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, May 2, 2011

It's all about Mom

We're back in action and hope you're ready for a new challenge! But before we get to that, a little recap -

This is Lisa and Corina's last challenge with us and we will be so sorry to see them go! But they leave for good reason - to teach at Extravaganza! Congrats ladies - we will miss you!!

New to the team is the talented Haley Dyer and Jody Gustafson - welcome! If you missed their intro, be sure to scroll down and check it out. We are all looking forward to seeing what these new team members create - we know it will be great!

Also new this month is our Guest DT, Joelle Hiller but our April Guest DT isn't gone for good - watch for Shari to join us in a challenge later this month.

And finally, we have two new sponsors - say hello to Angel Shifflett and Sharon Holmes! Here are the prizes these ladies have up for grabs to two lucky participants from the May challenges:

From Angel....be sure to stop by her blog and say hello!!  Angel's Moments

And from Sharon is this great goody package! Visit Sharon at Tucker Lover.

Thanks ladies for sponsoring our challenge blog!

And now it's time for a new challenge. This Sunday is Mother's Day so it's time to create something for Mom. Cause who deserves it more? No one!!  Let's see what the DT created, starting with our Guest DT, Joelle:

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week Joelle!

From our departing gals:



From our new team members:



And the rest of the team:






Melinda isn't with us this week, taking care of family at the present time but she will be back with us next week.

I think that is a pretty awesome display of love for Mom, don't you?? Now it's your turn. Create something for Mom - be sure to use CTMH products in your artwork - and then post to your blog or other online gallery and come back here and link up below so we can see what you created. I will be back later this week with the announcement of April's Top Ten so be sure to check back then - it might just be you!

22 comments:

Romaine said...

Beautiful, ladies! I have mine all ready, it was one I did with my club today. I will join in tomorrow!

S`andra V. said...

You are all so talented. Love your projects.
I hope everyone can see the 6x6 mini albums and the photo mailer I made in the month of April.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Wow, stunning work, ladies!

Bernie Bolton said...

Thanks for a fun challenge. The DT projects are beautiful!! Such talent!! Thanks for your constant inspiration.... And have a HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY! xo

Kandi said...

I linked a Mother's Day workshop I did last month, hopefully that's ok? Anyway, we had a great time making these super cute clipboards and matching corner bookmark cards (both projects I learned from some fabulous teachers at Tresa Black's "Creative University" back in February. :)

Sarah "Walms" said...

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!

Sheila H said...

This was fun! Happy Mother's Day to all moms :)

Paige Dolecki said...

Happy Mother's Day to all of us!

Now I just need to get my kids into the craft room so THEY can make me a card!

Paige

Unknown said...

very stunning work!! Absolutely beautiful!

B said...

Everyone has done a fabulous job. My CTMH Mom's card is posted.

Angela Fehr said...

Some beautiful cards! I had fun playing along!

Amber said...

Thanks for hosting this challenge! I have a lot of Mother's Day cards made already, but you inspired me to make just one more!

Karen Fullam said...

Thanks for the challenge, beautiful artwork here.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I waited to make my mom's card, so I could participate in this challenge. Love the inspiration and so many of the entries!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Thought someone might like a Mother's Day postcard with an application twist!
Already sent my little Mama her card!

Lea said...

This is a card that I made and then sent to my mom.

Karen said...

Sorry. I tried to enter but do not have a blogsite--I tried to use the CTMH FB site and Bigredscraps but must have done it wrong.

Susann said...

Thank you for posting the challenge! Love seeing all the different takes on this and I love that they are so unique!

Michele said...

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms!

Gloria said...

Happy Mother's Day everyone! All of the artwork is so inspiring. TFS :)

Lela said...

Yay for Mom! Beautiful cards as always

Valerie Redmond said...

These cards are all beautiful. I love getting inspiration from everyone.