/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Times 3

Wow you all really put your best foot forward on that color challenge! Thanks for playing along with us!!

This week, we're going to really challenge you but I think you will enjoy it! Our challenge this week is called Times 3. We want you to use three different stamps to create a scene on a card. These do not have to be from different stamp sets (although that would be cool!) but there must be three separate images used that together create a scene. Make sense? Take a look at what the DT came up with and I'm sure you'll have your thinking caps on in no time!

Up first is our talented Guest DT for March - Mary Gunn!

Wait till you see the complete project at Mary's blog - be sure to check it out! So cute!!









Now it's YOUR turn! Don't forget that there are two great prize packages up for grabs at the end of the month- one from sponsor Angie Parchey and the other from sponsor Lori Brown so be sure to play along all month long to increase your chances of winning! We're looking forward to your Times 3 project - happy creating!

19 comments:

lilscrappers said...

Oi, I love it.....now to see what I can do, lol

Sheila H said...

These cards are all super fantastic! I have never even thought of creating a card like these. I hope I can come up with something, but it will be a huge stretch for me...

Michele said...

WOW WOW WOW! You talented ladies way out did yourselves this week! Amazing cards! Each every card is simply outstanding!! Thanks so much for the inspiration; I had so much FUN making my cards ... I think I'm going to do way more of this!

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the gorgeous, cute and creative work from the DT. You all are awesome!

Ms Molly: said...

These examples are GREAT. Nice job, ladies!

Anonymous said...

This challenge was a little scary at first, but I came through and completed it. As always, I am so amazed at the talented DT's art work.

Rachel Pohli said...

Done! This one was definitely a CHALLENGE! But fun, nonetheless. Each challenge teaches invaluable things.

Patty said...

What a fun challenge! I have to say I am really surprised at how my card turned out. I feel more like a painter than a stamper!

Jen Rubio said...

Fabulous job design team!! Once again I am feeling so inspired by you all!

Bernie Bolton said...

The DT cards are amazing! Very inspirational! This was definitely a challenge, but I had a lot of fun doing it. Thanks, H2H!

Janelle Janish said...

Love the H2H Challenges Blog!

B said...

There are some amazing projects here!! I'm almost hesitant to post my humble offering.

Sheila H said...

My little card is definitely not on the same level as others posted here, but I had a lot of fun making it. This challenge blog is helping me to develop my skills, and I thank everyone for the opportunity to grow as a crafter.

Cheryl Even said...

Well, I realized after I had completed my layout that I was supposed to create a scene on a card, but I had fun creating anyway. Hopefully you'll forgive me for my confusion! Thanks for the challenge.

Mandy LaCroix said...

I love all the cards. What a cute idea! This was fun. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for allowing others to post their artwork along with your talented design team.

Peggy Lee said...

So I did it, I have been wanted to post some cards on your challenges but have been sick. So tonight after cleaning out my scrap piles, I said that's it I want to do this, plus I couldn't get the Times 3 out of my head. Thanks for always inspiring me.

Peggy Lee

Anonymous said...

The details in these projects are just fabulous! I am continually amazed at the variety of the challenges you present. Thank you!

Melanie said...

Great Challenge, I knew what i wanted to do right away with this one.