If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Don't have any CTMH products? Then beg, borrow, or BUY from our fabulous roster of Consultants!

Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) You might even be in our Top 10!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome our February Guest DT

We have a new Guest DT with us this month and I would like to take a minute to introduce her - K. Aaron Brown!

"I am 34 years old, and I have been a CTMH consultant for almost 6 years! I have a degree from Clarendon College in Ranch and Feedlot Management (you never would have guessed that!) and I also graduated from Texas Tech University with a degree in Landscape Architecture and a minor in Horticulture. My day job involves designing Landscapes and Irrigation Systems. In the evenings and weekends you will almost always find me in my craft room.

I started scrapbooking in 1994 after my aunt made me a scrapbook of my whole Senior year of High School. I still have the big ol Fat book with pictures of bad hair and even worse clothes! I have been published in Paper Crafts magazine 6 times and will have another project in the July/August 2011 issue. I enjoy reading, gardening, a little sewing and recently I took soldering class and I am totally addicted to making charms!!"

We are so happy to have Aaron joining us this month and you will see her first challenge artwork as a DT member posted this coming Monday when we bring you another new offering from H2H! Meanwhile, be sure to stop by Aaron's blog  - Booth #32 - and leave her a little hello. And I will be back on Friday with our January Top Ten post - stay tuned!

2 comments:

Shalini said...

love her style and am quite a fan of her work... all the very best Aaron...

Romaine said...

Woohoo, Aaron! Love your work!