If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Don't have any CTMH products? Then beg, borrow, or BUY from our fabulous roster of Consultants!

Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) You might even be in our Top 10!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Final DT Member Intro

Today we're meeting Katy - the 6th DT member for this round:


And here's a little info to go along with that lovely photo:

"I am a born and raised West Texan about to celebrate the 5th anniversary of my 30th birthday (sounds so much better than 35 don't you think)!!! I have three very ACTIVE boys at home (ages 15, 10 and 2) as well as an overgrown boy whom they call "Daddy".
I am an Investment Advisor during the day and look forward to coming home to my family and scrapbook room each night.

I have been a CTMH Consultant since November 2002. I have been lucky enough to attend each Convention since then and have had the pleasure of teaching at Extravaganza in 2005 (Las Vegas) and 2006 (Salt Lake City).

I enjoy being in close proximity of family, friends and all of God's beauty. I cannot turn down good food and occassional dates with my honey!! I am a sappy lush when it comes to Hallmark commercials and Chick-Flicks. My favorite things are: Sushi, 80's Music, Old Churches, anything "crafty" and all things CTMH!!!

I am so excited to be on the "Heart 2 Heart Challenge Design Team" and am looking forward to getting started!"

To visit Katy on the web, you can find her blog here: http://www.scrappinkaty.blogspot.com/ and her website here:  http://scrappinkaty.myctmh.com/

So that rounds out our wonderful team - aren't they great?

Before we get started with our 1st challenge Monday, I will be posting a little intro about myself in the next coming days as well as all the great opportunities coming your way when you participate in our challenges - I can't wait! See you soon!

No comments: