/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

So one more intro - ok?

I guess I should introduce myself - just in case anyone doesn't know me.

I'm Mary, "founder" of this challenge blog. I am married almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart, have 2 wonderful children - a daughter who is a special ed. administrator and is married to a nurse and who is expecting a child in Oct (Yeah!!) and a son who is 21, a college student and is physically disabled - and have an adorable fuzzy child - our 3 1/2 year old yellow lab.

I have always enjoyed a variety of crafts but fell in love with scrapbooking and stamping about 13 years ago, when my daughter was in high school and working at Michael's. I joined Close To My Heart in 2000 and will celebrate 10 years in August. I also work part-time in the office of a real estate company, and work as an assistant to my sister who is a Tastefully Simple consultant.

Add to that my work with CTMH Virtual Convention the past 5 years and my current work with a variety of Design Teams and I stay pretty busy! In my free time, I blog a lot, enjoy going to the movies and out to dinner, and love Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor(ette) and Dancing with the Stars. And American Idol. And Chuck. And Celebrity Apprentice. Yes, I like TV.

I am excited to be bringing this challenge blog to you and I am thrilled with our 1st Design Team crew - they are going to be just awesome!

To visit my blog, pop on over to http://mbryt1.blogspot.com/ or my daily ramblings blog: http://ridiculouslab.blogspot.com/ I love visitors and comments!

That wraps up the team but there's more to come before our 1st challenge on Monday so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Thanks for starting this challenge blog Mary! You've got quite a design team to get this party started!!! I can't wait!

Creatique Candy said...

Mary I'm thrilled to be apart of this...I'm just getting a lil of a late start ;)

I was trying to respond to you in e-mail to touch base as I would love to sponsor or send some product to contribute I have tons & really would love to help. This is extraordinary op & I appreciate the invite to it.

http://CreatiqueInnovationz.blogspot.com this is transition to my own domain as http://www.CreatiqueInnovationz.com

Please bare with me through this and many updates.