/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Our 1st Friday Five!

I am so excited to announce our first Friday Five! The Design Team looked through everyone's entries and chose their favorites based on creativity, execution, following the challenge and so on and let me just say - it was a hard decision to make!! So many awesome entries! Thanks again to all who played along - you made our 1st week a HUGE success!
These five "winners" will all receive a Friday Five badge to display on their blog and are now eligible to be chosen for a Guest DT spot at the end of the month. So without further delay, here are our picks for this week. To see the entire project, (and you WANT to see these entire projects!) click the photo and head to the crafty lady's blog - and while you're there, leave them some love and congratulations!


Congratulations ladies!
I will be in touch later today with the badge information for you.
**EDIT- Belinda, can you email me please? I can't find your email address to send you the badge info. Thank you!

Have fun playing along with this week's challenge and you, too, might be in the next Friday Five!

6 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

Congrats ladides! I know this was a choice everyone had such great submissions!!! Whoo hoo to you all :)

Lorrinda said...

Wow! I'm so flattered to be one of the first Friday Five! I'm just glad I didn't have to choose...there's no way I could have picked just 5 out of all the fabulous art that was posted! Close to My Heart gals ROCK!
Thank you,
Lorrinda
http://isntthatsweet.blogspot.com

B said...

Thank you so much! I am thrilled to be chosen and so shocked since everyone's entries were fabulous. I just love CTMH:-)

Unknown said...

What an honor to be among one of the Friday Five! Everyone did such a great job and there were so many who participated! This is a great challenge for all of us CTMH fans!!!

Elaine said...

Loving this blog!! Fun challenges! What about posting things on the weekend? I can't do during the week stuff. Just an idea. :) But hey, it's not all about me? huh? :) LOL
elaine

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

congrats ladies!!!