/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Let's get sketchy!

It's time for a new challenge and we've got a sketch to share this week. Remember that a sketch is just a jumping off point - feel free to interpret it any way you see fit as long as we can recognize that you used the sketch for the basis of your project.

Also, a quick reminder to all - Close To My Heart products must be used in our challenges. It does not have to be 100% CTMH, but the majority must be. Thank you.

Now, before we get to this week's challenge and the DT eye candy, let me welcome Diane Cook as our prize sponsor this week! Diane will be awarding the following prize to one randomly selected player from this week's challenge:

Please stop by and visit Diane and leave her a little lovin' for being our sponsor this week! Her blog is at Our Scrapping Life. Thanks Diane!

Ok, now onto the reason you're here! Our challenge for the week is based on the following sketch:


And here are the Design Team's fabulous creations:














I know! Aren't they all sooo pretty? But we know you can create something just as awesome and we want to see! So follow along with our sketch, then post your finished artwork on your blog, or in another public gallery and then come back and leave us a link so we can visit you and see your interpretation. the deadline to enter is Sunday night at 10:00 pm EST. You might win the prize package from Diane or even be in our weekly Friday Five!

Be sure to spread the word about our challenge blog to everyone who loves CTMH! The more, the merrier! And watch for a Facebook and Paper Craft Planet announcement and prize opportunity later this week. We have a group at both places and we would love to have you join us - and post your artwork there too! Let's share the CTMH love!

Have fun creating!

27 comments:

Christine David said...

I am so excited to be first to submit! It is rather late here tonight, so I put up the photo and will add the details tomorrow. Have a wonderful Monday all!

Deneen said...

Yup, it's early here too Christine! I was waiting for my daughter to get home from the ER...she has a bad bladder infection...so I thought I'd check to see if the challenge was up, and sure enough...so off I went to play while waiting.

Thanks again for another great challenge.

Anonymous said...

I Loooove sketches! Thanks for a not-so-complicated sketch. That, combined with a color challenge... made for not so much thinking on my part :)

Kate said...

Love it! This challenge helped me get started on a birthday present. Great!

Unknown said...

These challenges are so much fun! Looking forward to more now that I'm all caught up LOL :)

Unknown said...

You'd think maybe by now I'd figured out my link. :) Sorry for posting twice, but the second is the corrected.

Heather Rufener said...

Loving the challenges...looking forward to seeing what you have for next week. Everyone is doing an awesome job!!!

Lori said...

finally got mine done after staring at it for almost 2 days! DT had some great inspiration.

Monica said...

Can't wait to see the next challenge. I love having this little push...otherwise I don't know if I'd get anything done!

Dawn said...

So fun, thanks for the great sketch and all the beautiful DT artwork for inspiration!!!!

B said...

Thanks for the great sketch. This card went together in just a few minutes because of the sketch and our beautiful new products!

Katarina Arguinzoni said...

Everyone is SO good. You guys are kinda intimidating...this is my first blog challenge. Mine is pretty simple, but I like it. Good Job Everyone!

Kevin Renz said...

Great sketch! Thanks for the inspiration.

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Beautiful work from everyone! I just figured out what the H2H3 stood for in the sketch! After 3 days! Duh! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am excited that I am 3 for 3 on the challenges. I hope to keep up with it!

Wendy Taylor said...

OK - I hope this worked - this is my first time ever participating in a challenge AND uploading a photo to a website :-)
I am excited about Heart 2 Heart being a site for Close to My Heart projects!

Brenda said...

Great sketch! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog!

Lorrinda said...

Woo Hoo! Actually got mine done in time! That's 3 weeks in a row, hopefully I can keep up.

Ruth said...

Wow I love all the submissions. There are so many talented ladies here!.

Big Red Scraps said...

Great Sketch! I'm glad I made time to play this week.

Twyla Norris said...

I had fun with this...looking forward to Monday's challenge!

scrapaholicjen said...

This was my first sketch challenge - I had a lot of fun with it!

Becky G. said...

Thanks for the challenge, I am enjoying these. I am looking forward to the next one.
Becky

Dena said...

Beautiful work everyone! This sketch works well for cards and layouts! So excited to see the different ways to use CTMH product...thanks for starting this challenge!

Adeline E. Brill said...

I made my card and just posted it on my blog. Busy weekend......

Gloria said...

Whew....sneaking it in at the last minute. I hate when the creative bug takes a mini vacation. LOL!

Unknown said...

Added my card at the last minute!