/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge #1 - Color Challenge

We are kicking off our challenges with a color challenge and wait until you see all of the awesome samples the DT came up with!

Before I get to the challenge though, I want to thank Juli Clark for being this week's awesome sponsor! Juli will be awarding one player the following prize package:















What a great package of goodies! Be sure to stop by and leave Juli some love and check out her artwork - she's playing along with this week's challenge too! You can visit her blog at The Stamp Teacher. Thank you Juli!


Here are the colors we are working with this week:


If you don't have these exact colors, that's ok - use something close! Here is the artwork created by the DT - prepare to be impressed!

Carol


Helen


Tracey


Mary

                                                                           
Katy


Angela


Jayma


See what I mean? Awesomeness!! Be sure to visit each member's blog to find out more about their specific project.

We hope you want to play along!! Work with our colors of the week and create an awesome project. The complete guidelines can be seen over in the sidebar. Remember this is a Close To My Heart based challenge blog so your project should include a majority of CTMH products. Upload your project to your blog or another online gallery and then come back here and leave a link to your project in Mister Linky below. The deadline to enter is Sunday at 10 pm EST. The Design Team will be looking through all of the entries and will be choosing our very first Friday Five - it could be you! Juli's prize package will also go to one lucky player so there's a lot of great reasons to play along!!

Thanks for joining us and have fun!

39 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

Oh these projects all turned out so cute! I can't wait to see what I can come up with. Watch for my linky...soon :P

mbtutt said...

Going to go start on this right away!

sandyh50 said...

I had fun making this card today! I hope you enjoy it as I really enjoy looking at everyones!

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see what everyone does.

Unknown said...

oh man, now this is a real challenge, gonna try to see if I can., ladies great examples, love love love it;)

Anonymous said...

Mary and H2H DT, I had a lot of fun playing along with you as the first sponsor. All of the art is amazing. I can't wait to see all of the awesome art that is yet to come!

Kim said...

Very, very nice, Ladies!

Ruth said...

I posted my take on it. Love what everyone else came up with so many talented ladies.Thanks Juli for sponsoring.

Lorrinda said...

Love, love, LOVE this challenge blog! What a fabulous way to showcase CTMH products!

jackiegay said...

I just posted my card for the challenge. I just love all the other artwork!!

just by lee said...

My first challenge - I really enjoyed putting this card together and hope that you enjoy it as well! I am now going to check out everyone else's work... Happy Scrapping!

Unknown said...

Great job on the Challenge ladies! I just posted my card. I have always loved this color combo.

Darlene said...

So excited about this color challenge. Awesome creations!

Anonymous said...

My first challenge! I didn't have any Sweet Leaf. The closest I had was Key Lime. I'm going to have to concentrate on getting all the papers and inks if I'm going to be doing challenges.

Becky G. said...

THis is my first challenge and I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much. Hope you like my card.

Stamp n Fun with Debi said...

Oh Yeah! Theses are going to be fun! I just finished my card. I will post to my blog. Looking forward to playing along and seeing other's artwork is wonderful!

My Passion said...

Thank you for Motivating me today, Seriously that is what I needed. Everything in my card comes from CTMH except the Ribbon. I hope it went through if not please e-mail me at brookejeffs@yahoo.com

Lori said...

This was great fun, and the color combo looked much better than I anticipated!

Heather Rufener said...

Thanks for the challenge. I needed a creative boost. I can't wait to see what you have for us next week!!!

Heather said...

I love everyone's work. I may have to CASE some :)

Pamela OConnor said...

I'm so excited about this challenge blog...exactly what I've been looking for to help me use my CTMH stash of scraps!

Adeline E. Brill said...

This is so much fun! I love all of the creative artwork ladies!

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

This was so much fun! I was really challenged to come up with something new! Everyone else's artwork is beautiful!

Lori Miller said...

I'm so excited about this! Evidently I was so excited that I didn't copy my own link the first time, but copied the link to this blog! lol! That's what I get for posting at 1 AM. ;^) Can't wait to see all the great ideas! Thanks for getting this going.

Wendy said...

This is my first challenge and I had lots of fun! I love seeing what everyone else has come up with.

Ann said...

This is my first challenge also! I'm loving the artwork and the motivation!

B said...

Everyone is so talented. Thank you for taking the time to create this challenge blog! This was my first one to enter and I look forward to more.

Debra said...

This is my first challenge. I love looking at challenge blogs, but have never taken one. Thanks so much for creating this blog!

Marji Clubine said...

I've never done these before, but I was really inspired! Thanks for organizing it!

Sassy said...

Very excited to see so many people participating!! Thanks for organizing it.

Marji Clubine said...

Thanks so much for the advice. I like it much better! Can't wait to give the next challenge a try!

BbySnow said...

Everyone's artwork is so amazing! I'm glad I got to be a part of this!
~Sarah

Brandy said...

Can't tell you how excited I am for this challenege blog. I LOVE CTMH!

Tresa Black said...

The challenge, took me all week to get to it, but it was super fun! Flexing my creative brain... that feels good!

Tresa Black said...

Oops, that should say "Thanks for the challenge". Don't know why it didn't show up. Must have gotten ahead of myself.

Deneen said...

This was a tough challenge for me, it's out of my colour combo comfort zone, but that's good, it stretches my creativeness, and that's why I'm gonna love H2H Challenges!!!

Thanks for starting this site.

Deneen

Gloria said...

Wow, everyone's projects are so beautiful and inspiring. Thank you, Mary, for creating such an awesome CTMH challenge blog!

B said...

This is fun! Thanks for the opportunity to play! Can't wait to hear the next challenge. Good luck choosing the Friday 5, I know I couldn't.

Joanne Gilch said...

My very first CTMH challenge, ever! I came across your sight at Lila's blog. thank you for the challenge, I enjoyed it!