/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, January 4, 2021

Theme Challenge: Out with the Old, In with the New

Happy 2021 and our first challenge of the new year!  I'm Haley Dyer, AKA the InkyScrapper, and I am the owner/moderator of this challenge blog.  (I am so grateful for our design team and all their creativity!)  I've been a Close To My Heart Maker for 20 years (almost 21!) and also teach 5th grade in the beautiful north Georgia mountains.  My husband and I have two daughters (one who graduated college in May and is applying to graduate school while working part time back at home with us and the other is in her second year at UGA), plus a dog and two cats.  I love to get inky but don't love to color.  I'm a scrapper at heart but love that I can make cards and other things with my supplies.


To kick off this year, if you didn't see my previous post, we are scaling back a bit and posting two challenges each month, on the first and third Mondays, with them both closing at midnight on the last day of the month.  Our first challenge of 2021 is a theme challenge, "Out With the Old, In With the New!"  Maybe you got something new and crafty for the holidays or from our awesome Boxing Day specials?  Maybe it's time to try a new technique or a new sketch?  Whatever you choose, let us know how you're interpreting our challenge!


Here's our design team's inspiration:

Lauren

Cat

Danielle

Melissa



Haley

What do you think?  Are you ready to take our first challenge?  Show off your interpretation of "Out with the Old, In with the New" until the end of the month.  As always, please remember to use something from Close To My Heart.  We can't wait to see what you create!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Tracie Lesperance said...

I've been treating herpes virus for several years with different medications until I saw a post on how a young lady got cured from herpes, Out of desperation I decided to contact him with little or no hope of a solution after taken his herbal medications reluctantly to my biggest surprise I tested negative, God bless drubarlohome@gmail.com or +2348119508814 for his wonderful work