/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

Happy 2021!  We wish you all the very best in the coming year!  We all know that things WILL improve!


Here at H2H, we are making a few changes.  We are still a Close To My Heart challenge blog, but we will be posting TWO challenges each month (one on the first Monday and the other on the third Monday of the month).  Both challenges will be open until the end of the month at midnight (EST).  We will be choosing our top three favorites for each challenge and announcing our winners on the second Monday of the following month.  Be sure to read our rules tab (above) for complete information if you're new to our challenge blog.

We appreciate our loyal following and everyone who chooses to play along with us.  We look forward to seeing your creations this year, starting on Monday!  Happy 2021!

1 comment:

Tracie Lesperance said...

I've been treating herpes virus for several years with different medications until I saw a post on how a young lady got cured from herpes, Out of desperation I decided to contact him with little or no hope of a solution after taken his herbal medications reluctantly to my biggest surprise I tested negative, God bless drubarlohome@gmail.com or +2348119508814 for his wonderful work