/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, October 22, 2012

H2H Challenge: Halloween or Pumpkin

*NOTE: sorry for the confusion, the challenge is for Halloween/Pumpkin artwork, not Christmas as originally noted at the bottom.


Hello, stampers;
 
A new week started with lots of excitement; it's time for another wonderful challenge here on the H2H blog.
 
Are you surprised to see me on this week's challenge? Well, I'm helping with the blog for this week and all I can say is that our team and guest designer's entries for this week are
F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S.
 
First, let's start with the wonderful creation of our October Guest Designer, Tracy:

 
 
Now, let's check out the stunning creations of TEAM B:
 
 
 
IMG_7873 Challenge Pumpkin Oct 22 2012
 


Are you in the Fall crafting mood now?
Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
  2. Create your Halloween/Fall/Pumpkin Project.
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
  4. Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
  5. Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
  6. Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating.
  7. Please consider turning off word verification if you'd like to get comments (you can always enable comment moderation if you're concerned about spam).
  8. Thank you to all our H2H participants and Design Team. You all help keep our creativity on!
Have FUN creating!!
 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I love all the projects posted! Great work ladies! Sorry about mine getting posted twice. Not sure what happened there....

Sheila Bennett said...

Great projects! But a question about the Challenge. The title of the post says H2H Challenge: Halloween or Pumpkin, and all of the samples correspond to that.

However, the itemized list at the end of the post says that we could create a Christmas project to participate i this challenge. So curious if the "Christmas Project" listed in step #2 is a typo.

Alyson Mayo said...

The projects by the DT are absolutely AWESOME this week! Way to go ladies! Talk about inspirational and out of the box thinking :)

Unknown said...

Another wonderful week with fantastic ideas!

www.kristinclosetomyheart.blogspot.com

Sheila Bennett said...

I've just posted a Halloween diorama using a
CTMH Card Box and the Moonlight dimensional elements. It was a fun project to create. :)

Priscilla said...

I want to play along, but I'm confused. Should I be posting a Halloween project or a Christmas Project?

Josie (Joanne Barnes) said...

Fun challenge. I can't wait to try the pumpkin centerpiece.

Anonymous said...

Oops! Can anyone from the DT delete #12, I goofed and it links right back to the site but #13 had the correct link.

Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome design from the DT...great work..x

The Closet Crafter said...

Beautiful pieces from the DT! I've missed being a part of the challenges!

Jolene Bebich said...

Fun Challenge! All of the DT work is Fabulous!!

Karen Clark said...

Another fun challenge!! Sorry that there are so many things in my past today. My entry is the Mummy card. I do state it in my post, but it is awfully wordy (as usual!!) You ladies are wonderful!!

Debi said...

The new Artiste cartridge was working overtime making these great decorations and cards.

TINA said...

Yay! Halloween! I love all the DT ideas! I am totally stealing the pin-wheel pumpkin idea for Thanksgiving!