/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Christmas - Part 2

Welcome back to Heart2Heart for another round of great Christmas creation ideas. 

 First up is a beautiful card by our Guest DT Tracy:

Stunning! Thanks Tracy!

Now on to our crafty little team A where we will start out with a a great Cricut inspired gift box. We have a boxes and tags and cards.

Kelly

Caroline
Erin
Madeline
Shirley
Are you in the Christmas crafting mood now? Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
  2. Create your Christmas Project.
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
  4. Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page. 
  5. Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site. 
  6. Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating.
  7.  Please consider turning off word verification if you'd like to get comments (you can always enable comment moderation if you're concerned about spam).
  8. Thank you to all our H2H participants and Design Team.  You all help keep our creativity on!
 

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ladies; you did a wonderful job with these projects...and Tracy, your card is just STUNNING! Thanks for letting me be part of this wonderful team.

Alyson Mayo said...

LOVE Christmas! Any Christmas challenges are right up my alley so keep 'em coming! :)

Pam E. said...

GREAT Idea thanks for helping me get into the Christmas Spirit!

Unknown said...

I love Christmas and I love the Oct Stamp of the Month! Thanks for giving me another excuse to play with it!

Tina Lovell said...

These challenges are so fun and I love seeing everyone's creations. What a crafty group of women!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Creations ladies! I love Christmas Challenges! Gets me motivated more than I was last year :)

Nancy Ball said...

I thought I would join in this week's challenge, as I've been making so many Christmas cards these days.

Joyce said...

Thanks DT! Your work is so awesome!

Amy Moore said...

Beautiful work this week designers!

Jan said...

Keep the Christmas challenges coming. Love the Heart to Heart team.

Casandra Bennett said...

I loved this challenge! Thanks!

The Closet Crafter said...

Beautiful Christmas creations!

Debi said...

What wonderful ideas! Thanks.