/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, September 12, 2022

August 2022 Winners

 This year is flying by!  We are excited to announce our August winners!  Be sure to grab your blog badge.


Stamping winners:

Suzanne @ ILoveScrapping2

Jody

Show and Tell with Michelle

In the Backyard winner:

Kellianne

Join me in congratulating our August winners!  

If you'd like to be considered as a Heart2Heart Darling, be sure to participate in either of our September challenges (one is currently open, and the other will post next week).  We can't wait to see what you create with Close To My Heart products!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I"m happy you liked my layout. Thank you!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, just saw that I was one of the August Winners... thank you. And congrats to other August Winners.