/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, March 23, 2020

Paper Tearing

Hello! We have another great challenge for you this week, this week is all about paper tearing. It is that simple, rip it up, tear it up, or just shred it...what ever you want to call it we want to see how you incorporate a torn edge into your projects. Please keep in mind your project must have at least one Close to My Heart (CTMH) product on it. It is not obviously please list it in your project description.


Now to help you get inspired, here is what our talented Design Team has come up with.










If you have some spare time on your hands you could check on the other open challenge here:




  • Vintage Vibes
  • So Punny 
  • Put Your Green On



  • Now it is your turn, link up your projects below and lets see what you come up with! Please remember, your project must have at least one Close to My Heart product to be eligible for voting!



    You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
    Click here to enter

    3 comments:

    williams joy said...

    Thanks to the great Dr Ehimare herbalist doctor that has cured many people of HPV DISEASE today i am here to testify on his wonders on my life. for changing my life for the better after all the frustration of getting cured finally i got introduce to DR.Ehimare for which i believe has a cured after reading all his testimonies. after writing to him. he responded quick to me that i will be cured for my HPV DISEASE once i am able to receive his herbal medicine. afterwards he prepared my herbal cure and sent to me and when i did received it and used it. i was surprised that there was changes going on in my body. behold after using the medicine for the days he assured me that i should go and test myself. and getting there i was found HPV negative, and even the doctor was surprise and told me this can only be a miracle. i'm completely cured today and that happened by the great herbal remedy. contact DR.Ehimare Now on his email:drehimare3@gmail.com or his WhatsApp Number::+1 (267) 691-1087

    Unknown said...

    I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    Zonahobisaya said...

    هذا جيد: Yamato One Piece
    هذا جيد: Film Terbaru
    هذا جيد: Resep Masakan
    هذا جيد: Arti Logo
    هذا جيد: Kozuki Oden One Piece
    هذا جيد: Shanks One Piece
    هذا جيد: Arti Lambang
    هذا جيد: Sinopsis Film