/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

October Top 10, Addicts, and More!

It is time to pay homage to our dedicated Heart2Heart players!  Congratulations to our H2H Addicts, those lovely people who participated in every single October challenge!  They are, in no particular order,...

*Kelly B.
*I Luv Scrapping Too
*Debi B.
*Artsy April

(Be sure to snag our Addicts badge if you don't have one already!)

Up next is our Top 10 for October.
October sketch challenge
LaJeania
Kelly B.
Crafts by Patti
Hometown
Mary Gunn FUNN
I Luv Scrapping Too
Cricut Capers
Amy Moore
Kathleen
Joyce

Boo!
Kathleen
Marie
Top 10 winners, be sure to grab your blog badge!

Finally, without further delay, we must announce our Top Chick for October, the hauntingly talented...


KATHLEEN!

2 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

My KC Royal moose and I thank you.
Congratulations everyone!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I'm honored to be one of the winners of hometown. Thank you design team.