/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

September's Guest Designer

It's time to introduce our September Guest Designer, and this talented lady is no stranger to H2H and our fans!  Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Wendy Coffman!


Hi! My name is Wendy Coffman, and I blog over at Stamping Rules. By day I am a busy mom to three active little boys, scratch cooking gluten free food, attempting to scale Mount Washmore, and volunteering at our co-op preschool. At night, usually fueled by too much Earl Gray and dark chocolate, I escape upstairs to my "Stamp Pad", where paper crafting gives me a mental vacation while creating beautiful keepsakes to preserve memories of our family and friends. I like to joke that I scrapbook mainly so I can remember all the good reasons why I love my sweet little rascals after a long day. I've been married for 15 years to my best friend John, who supports my addiction to all things CTMH with generous amounts of babysitting, patience, and praise for completed projects. I'm so excited to be a Guest Design Team member here at Heart 2 Heart this month!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Welcome to our challenge community, Wendy! I hope you enjoy designing for us this month! :)

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

So excited to have you on the DT this month, Wendy!!! :)

Wendy Coffman said...

I am so very excited and honored to be guesting at Heart 2 Heart this month! You ladies inspire me all the time. I sure hope I can keep up!

Joy said...

WEndy, You are such a talented artist! Loved your article.