/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Please welcome....

First want to give a big shout out to Geri, our April Guest DT - thanks for joining us!! You can visit Geri at her blog here: Home Sweet Home.

And please welcome our May Guest DT, Susie:


"My name is Susie Rostad. I have been a stay at home mom for the past 20 years. I have been married to my husband Tim for 22 years (next month, May 19th). We have 3 sons: Caleb is 20, Jesse is 18, and Josiah is 16. I began scrap-booking and card-making in the early 90's when my boys were young. I loved the creative outlet that these hobbies offered. I was introduced to D.O.T.S. back then but never seemed to keep a consistent consultant to stay informed with the company, so I was excited to become a CTMH consultant in January 2011. I live in Fergus Falls, MN, and we raise chickens, have 2 cats, and our dog Buddy. I am honored to be the May Guest Design Team member for H2H!"

Pop by and leave a warm welcome for Susie at her blog: Susie's Stamping Corner. Susie will be with us starting this coming Monday when we announce our next H2H challenge!  Have you entered all the challenges for April? You have until this Saturday at 10 pm EST to enter and be eligible for a spot in our Top Ten - or maybe even be our next Guest DT!

See you Monday!

1 comment:

Paige Dolecki said...

Susie -

I'm so excited you are joining us as a Guest Designer this month! I always love your work and can't wait to see the wonderful creations you come up with for our challenges!

Hugs,

Paige