/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

More intros

I have a couple more people to introduce you to before we get started on May challenges. Let's meet our Guest DT for May - Joelle Hiller!


"My name is Joelle Hiller. I’ve been a high school math teacher for 14 years, but I’m currently on a temporary leave to care for my daughter who was born last September. My husband and I also have a 6-year-old son. I’m grateful to have the opportunity to stay at home and focus on being mom for a bit – I love spending time with my beautiful baby girl and sharing in all her wonderful baby “firsts”, and having the freedom to volunteer in my son’s class on a regular basis.

I was first introduced to CTMH at a local scrapbooking convention. I fell in love with the paper packs and the coordination of the paper, ink, and embellishments – I think it appealed to my orderly, mathematical brain! I had been scrapbooking for a few years before this, but had never tried stamping before. I tried it, and I got hooked. I am more of a hobbyist consultant right now, but would like to become more actively involved in the future.

A few other random bits about me…I’d choose a good book over a good movie every time; a Mediterranean cruise was my favorite vacation; I have to admit it, though I’m a little ashamed…I love my iPhone and am not sure I could live without it; and when I’m not scrapbooking, I am working on researching my family tree and preserving old family photos."

Welcome Joelle! You can visit Joelle at her blog Scrapbook Snippets.

Speaking of Guest DTs, I would normally say goodbye to our April Guest DT, Shari Maclaskey, at this time but, due to our taking a week off this past week from challenges, I have asked Shari to join us for a challenge in May so she will be popping back up sometime this month so stay tuned!

I also have two new sponsors to introduce to you but will do so on Monday when we start our challenges back up. See you then!

1 comment:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

So proud of my 2 team members Shari and Joelle for being back to back guest designers on H2H!
You guys are FUNN!
Hugs and high fives coming your way!