/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome our February Guest DT

We have a new Guest DT with us this month and I would like to take a minute to introduce her - K. Aaron Brown!

"I am 34 years old, and I have been a CTMH consultant for almost 6 years! I have a degree from Clarendon College in Ranch and Feedlot Management (you never would have guessed that!) and I also graduated from Texas Tech University with a degree in Landscape Architecture and a minor in Horticulture. My day job involves designing Landscapes and Irrigation Systems. In the evenings and weekends you will almost always find me in my craft room.

I started scrapbooking in 1994 after my aunt made me a scrapbook of my whole Senior year of High School. I still have the big ol Fat book with pictures of bad hair and even worse clothes! I have been published in Paper Crafts magazine 6 times and will have another project in the July/August 2011 issue. I enjoy reading, gardening, a little sewing and recently I took soldering class and I am totally addicted to making charms!!"

We are so happy to have Aaron joining us this month and you will see her first challenge artwork as a DT member posted this coming Monday when we bring you another new offering from H2H! Meanwhile, be sure to stop by Aaron's blog  - Booth #32 - and leave her a little hello. And I will be back on Friday with our January Top Ten post - stay tuned!

2 comments:

Shalini said...

love her style and am quite a fan of her work... all the very best Aaron...

Romaine said...

Woohoo, Aaron! Love your work!