/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pretty Pretty Princess

Thanks to everyone who played along with last week's challenge. Unfortunately, we did not have 40 players so no prize winner to announce :(   But it's a new week and a new prize so play along!!

Our sponsor this week is Mary Eisen. You can visit her on her blog at Mestamp2. Updated with prize photo below:


Thank you Mary for sponsoring us this week!

Our challenge this week is to create something Girly! I mean break out the pinks and purples, ribbons, pearls, glitter - anything that says I am a Princess!

Our first sample is from our talented Guest DT - take a look at Leisa's feminine creation:

Gorgeous!

And now for the rest of the DT who have some girly delights to share too:








Is there enough pink and bling for you?? No mistaking these works of art as girly! Now it's your turn. We want to see how girly you can get! Create your artwork, featuring CTMH products, and post to your blog or other online gallery. Then come back here and leave a link to your creation. You might win this week's prize package!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this challenge and all the DT's artwork is pretty!

Romaine said...

These are all so beautiful! nicely done!

Courtney Milburn said...

Very girly! Love the artwork! This challenge is just right for me as the mother of 2 girls.

Jennifer Germain said...

My very first ever Heart to Heart Challenge! I enjoyed this one very much. The DT artwork is beautiful!

Mary Eisen said...

Love Princess Stamps - Have a little princess to spoil - Love this site - such great ideas!

Sheila Bennett said...

Just added a pink polka-dotted elephant to my blog. :)

B said...

Thanks for letting me get sparkly! Mine is now posted.

Anonymous said...

I been absent for few week... but im back..love pink...

Rachel Holaday said...

Total fluke that I had a girly project to do this week! lol! We're a rowdy boy household here...

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful work by the DT!!! Thanks for this girly challenge - just what I needed :)

Jeani said...

Had a blast participating in my first H2H challange! Thanks for the opportunity to play! Jeani

Lynne said...

Mine is pretty simple but girly all the same. :0

BRIDGET said...

This is my first H2H challenge. I hope I am posting correctly. I made this card for my daughters 2nd Birthday.

Wendy said...

Thanks for putting these challenges together. I don't always participate but I always check in to see what the challenge is!

Donna McGlasson said...

This my first H2H challenge and I'm new to CTMH. I am so impressed and grateful to all the other consultants and the strong sense of sharing and support. So in the spirit of the challenge, Thank you! Donna