/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Friday Five has it all stitched up!

Great stitched projects everyone! love all the variations - makes me want to break out my sewing machine more often!

Here are our top five for this Friday:


Congratulations! You will all be receiving your badge codes in email soon and one lucky Friday Fiver has a surprise in store for them! Yes, a Guest DT spot for September - stay tuned for that announcement soon!

We also have a fun new prize to offer starting next week called 4 for 40.....coming Monday so don't forget to stop by between cook-outs and see what's happening this Labor Day! Until then, have a creative day (and keep those fancy fold cards comin' in!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waoo ...thanks.. this is fabulous, the best part is.. this is my first time participating on this blog... love CTMH.. Can wait for my badge..

I was having a sad day at my job today, I work for a doctor, that I just was informed he will be moving to another state very soon, but when I check your blog at lunch and saw the post... wahoo I was very happy the rest of the afternoon, thanks again...

Promise to keep participating in your challenges..