/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let's Welcome our Design Team

Our 1st Design Team has been chosen and I would like to start the introductions.

First up is Carol:


"I am 53 yrs. old...I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 34 years...although it has not always been rosy, it has been worth it...it is a work in progress...a mom of 2 grown children...a son (30) and a daughter (24)...grandma to 3 little girls...step grandma to 1 little girl...I have been behind a camera since the age of 8 and look at everything as if it were a photograph...I have been a serious scrapbooker for 11 years or so but actually started scrapbooking way back when I was young...my granddaughters and my garden are the subjects of many of my scrapbook pages...I currently do not work outside the home as I chose to leave a retail job after 15 years of too much stress. I am working my CTMH business full time and hoping to never have to go back out in the 'real' working world."

You can stop by Carol's blog at http://iluv2cre84u.blogspot.com/ and her website is located at http://cal06.myctmh.com/

Thanks for joining us Carol!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait for the challenges to begin.